Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm going to try to keep up with this. I swear...




For Blaire
4'x3'
Porcelain, Plywood

Ok, so I am the WORST BLOGGER EVER. I am going to give this another shot though and hopefully have a new post every week. 
I was lucky enough to receive a Ceramic residency at Core Clay (one of the most awesome ceramic studios ever) and I have been adjusting to life outside of school. It's weird, but awesome because I have been able to continue making work and learning. Anyway, I have begun to make more installation work, because I am addicted to making things that are big and fragile and scary. This piece is one of four panels that I will be making over the course of the next month. I want to have a giant wall of porcelain when I am finished. I will post the four finished panels when they are all together. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your new work. I also share your blogging woes... I too have had issues maintaining my blog. You have inspired me to write a new post, though... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Jessie's back, back, back, back again....Jessie's back, back, back, tell a friend...

    ReplyDelete